NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

I get the frustrations. But declaring the BoD to be useless and...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    I get the frustrations.

But declaring the BoD to be useless and stating the company will never amount to anything whilst still holding shares doesn't make sense. Folks might be right, Novonix could completely collapse at any time, but swearing its inevitable while still holding just doesn't compute.

Also, holding because they're so far down doesn't add up. That's the sunk cost fallacy at play. If folks believe that another share price is going up at a faster rate than Novonix (and if NVX is such a dog then there should be many better shares to invest in) they are clearly better off selling up and parking their remaining cash with the other opportunity.

This leaves us with the last option. Folks are frustrated with any number of things - e.g. delays and lack of announcements from the Company - but they still believe that on balance the outlook is good and that things can and will most likely turn around very quickly.

I think even the most bullish supporters amongst us have had our high near-term expectations adjusted, and I also think that the most bearish holders still have some high expectations in the long term (despite what they might say).

Then there's the couple of downrampers who don't hold and for some reason just keep showing up to try to discredit everything. It takes all sorts
    Last edited by stockyclint: 01/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.