NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-42

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I do not know who you are, it is of course up to HC to police who posts here or not. So welcome.

I think your post, and I have been around a while here, may be the most honest one in some time.

JT is litigious, and has a lawyer who will threaten you, if I have time I will start a separate thread on this issue by posting his threat to me, part of a larger post I am putting together.

Your awareness of the type of Pumper posters is great and correct, although there are very few now, some may pop in.

Jimbo is getting under some skins, because he violates the Pumper rule, if you do not own the stock, you can not speak, you have an agenda, other than pumping up the stock, of a company that has never delivered under JT, while he has taken a huge salary. You can not speak against, just one more quarter and this will fly. At least they have a real product now, thanks Elon, stay alive in the cage match.

Now I think the company is much more transparent than it has ever been, what puzzles everyone is how they keep diluting the shareholder, and how do they raise money, which they do not make money on. But they disclose what the Exchange expects. The Exchange used to shut them down, but not since 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.