AI1 12.5% 2.7¢ adisyn ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-7

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Little bit of interest in the last week or so…

Reasonable bid at 2.5c but won’t get too much into the psychology of what the bid/sell sides look like.

Recent quarterly proving that AI1 are on track for a profitable quarter. With expenses down and revenues climbing rapidly, the shift into profit is imminent.

We look to have secured some reasonable contracts and if the MOU realises, this could easily increase valuation above 10-12mil (7.5-10c).

I’ve faith that this company has made the right investments and particularly in the right personnel. The cyber division and acquisition of Thomas Cyber is painting a positive outlook for that division.

Looking forward to the upcoming HY results and a positive FY24.

Technically, there’s a Bollinger squeeze, crossed short term SMA at 2.5c and I believe that we are in for an increase in the cyclical activity of volatility. With RSI nudging above 50, there are numerous indications with the bid at 2.5c that we may be looking at a breakout. It will take positive news or background purchasing to ignite this, but fundamentals indicate a path to profitability that I believe the market will notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.999M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $39.71K 1.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10088 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 459400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.