AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I don't think it was that easy. From memory they did actually...

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636

I don't think it was that easy. From memory they did actually begin rolling out production versions, I even held one in my hand, but the sound quality of the finished MEMS was not what was expected - unexpectedly. That was when the structure fabrication issues came to the fore, and the new structure surprised everyone. It was only after EM came on board that the 'secret sauce' solutions to the fabrication tweaks and the software evolutions were developed.

Mid to late August is the time the finished MEMS chips are expected. That is pretty much from now in other words.

"... Let me start by thanking our shareholders for their patience supporting the massive undertaking to revolutionize the multibillion-dollar sound reproduction industry. Given our recent accomplishments, I am increasingly optimistic that your patience will be rewarded many times over.

I would also like to extend my appreciation to our fabrication partners in particular Earth Mountain who continues to spare no effort or resource trying to meet our fabrication demands and objectives, including by undertaking the expansion of their fabrication capabilities to include two additional silicon foundries.

As we announced, in-person, live demonstrations will occur upon availability of our 2nd generation Chip, which is currently anticipated to be shipped by the vendor sometime in mid to late July. GEN-II chips are anticipated to deliver the targeted specification sought by the industry, and for that and other commercial reasons we are not deviating from this plan. However, I do want you to share in our enthusiasm and for that reason I asked Danny and Yuval to connect us live to our anechoic chamber where Yuval will demonstrate a few exciting aspects of our technology even when using our GEN-I chip. ..."

"... Given these and other accomplishments attained through the period management is increasingly confident that the commercial efforts can commence sometime in Q4 of this year. ..."

"... The company next significant milestone is the receipt and characterization of MEMS GEN-II chips, having an anticipated delivery of first wafers produced by an 8” facility 4-6 weeks behind the wafer / chip delivery produced by the 6” facility’s which is currently projected by the vendor to be in late August. ..."

"... SUMMARY: Given the resounding success and reception of our first-ever public technological demonstration, management is increasingly confident that the company’s commercial objectives can commence sometime in Q4 of this year. Much will depend on the timely receipt and fabrication success of the initial MEMS-GEN-II wafers and chips. ..."

So the announcements indicate the following, all anticipations being fulfilled as expected and announced (!):

• GEN-II Chips from 6" wafers in first facility delivered to Tel Aviv in late August. Initially expected mid-late July, but delay announced shifting delivery to late Aug.
    • GEN-II Chips from 8" wafers in additional facilities 4-6 weeks later, i.e. Late Sep - early Oct.
    • GEN-II Chips probably from 6" wafers are to be demonstrated live as soon as possible thereafter. This should include shareholder demos in AUS.
    • Commercial objectives to be pursued starting in Q4 2023 (Oct-Dec 2023). Presumably that will be led by a "blow their socks off" demo to industry within that launch time. One would expect that all planning for this phase of marketing has had plenty of time to be thought through and has been set up and made ready to launch by this stage.

All going according to plan, this is going to be a rewarding year I believe. GLTAH. I can hardly wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.