AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-163

1. 1,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    I think i understand what is going on today at AKP's office.

Fred rocks in at 10am, Hi all, any news on the wafers.......No response...... Fred again, any news on the wafers. no response....... he then screams out, where the hell is Ian. The new guy Mark pipes up from under his news paper, Ian's retired remember.

Fred says - I better call Yuval and see if he can pick up at his garage. I bet hes screwing around with some Yamaha Amp and he hasnt called Earth Mountain yet.

The new guy says, hey Fred, while you are speaking to Yuval, can you ask him if he knows who is doing the Annual report given Ian is off on a cruise to nowhere for the next 3mths via Contiki tours and no longer works here.

Fred screams out - FFS, whos doing the Annual report. Im messaging Danny - surely he can just grab last years Annual report, chuck it into Chat GPT and ask."Please generate an annual report slightly different to last years, replace 6inch wafers with 8 Inch, Change Gen 1 to gen 2 and maybe change, Progress was of a technical nature, to we are moving closer to mass production.

See what that throws out. Danny isnt doing any work anymore given Earth Mountain have told me, just sit back and we will now finish off this project.

Danny calls back at 1pm. Fred, you know its 5am here. Also Yuval is busy today at the mens shed fixing an old soldering Iron, Ian is somewhere between Italy and Greece getting as much out of the unlimited Contiki drinks package. Whats the new guy doing.

The new guy, the new guy, that right - hey Mark, can you use ChatGPT, he says - what? Chat what. Fred didnt you simply ask one of your other companies guys to do this stuff, Shawn. Fred says - Shawn thats right but where is he...... Mark says, doesnt he work only every second Friday?, Fred - Shit thats tomorrow and we will get fined by the ASX and I dont want another story in the Fin Review about how I promise everything and deliver something different, and Im a failed poker player (remember I beat Yuval once).

Ok Ok, Ill just do it myself.

Mark calls out... Fred sorry to bother you as I know you are now on a schedule but ive been here a month and there is nothing to do as I cant call people saying we have a product when we havent even seen it ourselves. Fred - says listen, just call Yuval and ask him to setup demo's in his garage and get these guys on zoom to see it........

Mark responds - I may just wait for Gen 2 chips before we do that

Fred calls out- Im too busy typing with one finger and it will take me at least 4 hrs to get this to the ASX. Under his breath - I should have just sold to Sony in 2012 and I could have been on Holiday with Ian

Lets see what the truth brings.DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.