NAM 0.32% 77.3¢ namoi cotton limited

personally was expecting 3mths enough to get something non...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    personally was expecting 3mths enough to get something non binding floated. Not final but at least show proof of progress.

Read the strategy announcement the same way pushing for sale. Clearly ST applying significant influence but seeing it as seperate issues, Namoi and ST holding. ST could possibly sell to LD or another party like Australian food and fibre (AFF) and walk they would need a premium though… Namoi has said they want to explore industry consolidation which is a whole company transaction. LD have been happy just ticking along over the past two decades of ownership, I would say asleep in the passenger seat. ST coming along with raising extra capital, removing substantial shareholder cap, getting a board seat has shaken things up which is why I’m a holder and buyer. LD was very late to the party only recently increasing there share holding they should have done it much much earlier.

I’d be very disappointed if the board did not follow through with a whole company transaction at a significant increase to the current price. I’m betting on it…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.3¢
Change
0.003(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.3¢ 77.0¢ $84.84K 110.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95217478 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 1514488 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.