ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-26

1. 7,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    Yeah, I can go on about how you can ride up a share from under a cent to crazy valuations over 20 times the price but then some will say thats only in mining not in the cannabis space, then I will go to point out IHL, which was from under 2cents to over 70 cents, and more realistically looking at direct competities like CAN, LGP and AC8 that were valued at over 500 million, whilst not producing or with better financials than what ECS is at right now, not forecasted, but what we are achieving right now. CAN was valued at over $500 million, AC8 was valued at over $500 million, these are both other cannabis culativators, not producing as much as ECS, not cashflow positive, etc. To think ECS wont actually get that valuation when this is a truly acceptable input for pharma is just not in line with the past.

ECS is an actually legitimate company, think A2m think Bega, we are talking about home grown Australian then being thrown on the global scene. ECS is that. We are now producing at a global competitive rate, with above global competitive standards. We will be the standard, and when the light shines on the industry again, we will get those crazy re ratings that companies not even of the same standard (oe CPH, MXC, CAN, LGP, THC, AC8) got in the past, the difference is we deserve it and can sustain it. Waiting game, and the difference is you can wait in this company with no worry of the company being delisted like all the others.
    Last edited by amb005: 19/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $18.22K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 432846 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 432238 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.