AL3 1.59% 6.4¢ aml3d limited

Excellent point here - the positive quarter was already...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Excellent point here - the positive quarter was already essentially baked in due to the earlier announcements. Absolutely satisfying to see good financials to come through but until the next round of contract news comes out I don't anticipate much further share price action. My intent is still to pick up more packages over time so suits me

One of the things I'll be interested to see is how the cost of production might start to come down once more sales are locked in. If we think of the total # of machines made so far vs potential if more than one order gets made through the coming 12 months or if someone wants to scale up then there's probably some efficiencies to be made there. Would be great to get to a point where constraint is physical production facilities rather than demand over the next few years.

A pity the initial plan into SEA didn't pan out. Totally understand the pivot to the US but still feel like there's a lot of opportunity once the Australian facility gets to capacity, and given the long pipelines for things like maritime, oil and gas it makes sense to have a base in Asia when the company can support it.

Last edited by Fumblefungus: Edit to add section on manufacturing location 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $23.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $19.24K 300.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16715 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 26218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ 14652
Last updated 13.03pm 03/06/2024 ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.