DRO 8.39% $1.42 droneshield limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-45

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    @specvestor nailed it. The $68 M came from what Oleg claimed in the recent Forbes interview.

Where I was coming from with my analysis was that 2023 looks good but that 2023 is basically done and dusted as far as the market is concerned. My concern was that there have been no big announcements for new contracts for quite a few months.

2024 contracts should be starting to come in so I wanted to understand how much revenue they have locked in for 2024. My view is that to at least maintain the share price going forward DRO will need to match revenue from this year. They will do that if they can get one or two big contracts for next year. DRO seems to think those from this year are going to be repeated. If that turns out to be right, DRO should do pretty well. But there is no real sign of that yet.

One of the things that I did like in the report that no-one mentioned was that the move into bigger premises seems like it will happen soon. That is tangible action and suggests that they really do have solid leads rather than a vague expectation. I doubt that they would be moving if sales were drying up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.130(8.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.082B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.55 $1.41 $47.97M 32.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 73667 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.