ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

T. After listening to Davids presentation he mentions the...

1. 8,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6669
    T.

After listening to Davids presentation he mentions the Marquee EV company has only up to 18% silicon in the anode that gives a 16% energy retention improvement , that sounds very much like Sila Nanotech ( see below )my suspicion is the Marquee EV manufacture that paid us $60,000 to test our high silicon anode tech is MB or BMW , In David's presentation he mentions we use 70%-90% plus un-refined Silicon that is 10 times cheaper in cost and require 5x less expensive minerals , the battery will be smaller ,lighter plus 10 times cheaper , has far more energy retention and charge twice as fast , investors selling their shares at these rock bottom prices need to be very careful and listen to the video very carefully from the 8 minute mark below, David says we are developing our own next generation high silicone battery , that is huge statement the battery investor market has missed..

The only company that I know of that has an 18% silicon anode is Sila that I have researched many times before, Sila raised USD $170 million from Daimler Benze over 3 years ago , over $290million USD since , Sila has a market cap of over $4 Billion now and is supplying Silicon/graphite anode material to the above's high end EV's only.

Sila Nanotechnologies Raises $170 Million With Daimler Among Investors

California-based Sila Nanotechnologies announced $170 million in Series E funding, which brings total funding to $295 million and company valuation to over $1 billion.

Presentation - ASX Small and Mid-Cap Conference September 2023 - AnteoTech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $23.16K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2809828 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 646501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.