ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Other posters have commented on these significant...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Other posters have commented on these significant sentences:

"This purchase order of approximately $60,000 for delivery by the end of 2023, will enable the EV manufacturer to commence testing Anteo X TM on a prototype high silicon anode battery model for potential inclusion in their EV range." and

"A second EV manufacturer will be commencing proof of concept evaluations of Anteo X TM after they approached AnteoTech to assist in their transition to a higher silicon anode. Further discussions are also underway with various other binder, battery and vehicle manufacturers who are seeking to leverage the benefits of Anteo X TM within their technology."

I am assuming the EV manufacturer has already number of EV models in the market, using a battery technology that is good enough to sell those models. So why spend a lot more than the $60,000 for some Anteo-X, a small sum in a substantial testing suite? Sure, chicken feed to a big player, but not an insignificant decision to set up a testing team and suite. For AnteoTech, it is a small but very important win.

Then we have not just a second EV player with "proof of concept evaluations", but other manufacturers nibbling at the burley. If the initial $60k one goes live with a supply deal, that would be a breaching of the dam wall.

This paragraph makes good commercial and technical sense, "maximising their prospects of success":

"AnteoTech also advanced discussions with several other key players in the battery landscape regarding potential joint development agreements. This form of agreement involves the AnteoTech technical team supporting the customer’s technology pathway and validation process in the form of a paid development program, followed by an ongoing license fee or royalty payment. This type of arrangement ensures stronger engagement by the customer having paid for the development, while at the same time maximising their prospects of success as they leverage AnteoTech’s resources and understanding of the technology."

Finally, Wyon and Trinseo; validations complete, and presumably deals on the table?

Life sciences? Seems to be on hold, probably to be restarted if and when funds become available.

My life has been full of starts and stops and restarts. Should I expect anything different of a new technology such as AnteoTech's? Of almost every new technology you can name?

So, I'm not selling any shares at this time. I'm not buying more either, as I've been up to my eyeballs for years in my AnteoTech investment, and my partner and daughters threaten they will have me certified should I buy more. Should the ADO SP go through the roof from EV deals being written,
    shall I smile sweetly as I remind them?

And is there honey still for tea?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.