IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

MGT have made it known that the clear goal is T/0, as evident by...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    MGT have made it known that the clear goal is T/0, as evident by GW Pharma and another example of the Roche deal. What my big question is, a T/0 will obviously create immense value for the shareholder, what I wonder is what could the potential framework be for the shareholder to materially benefit from the T/O? Obviously the BOD are the biggest shareholders in the company and would benefit a crapload from a T/O but I assume they wouldnt want to sell their shares in order to get the materia benefit of a significant increase share price, especially with so many assets in the potential T/O pipeline

Has anyone had experience in companies that have gotten taken over and what it practically looked like for shareholders? Eg/ special dividends etc. Chatting to one of the top 20 holders at the Brisbane event who is connected to the board, he suggested there are so many options available to the bod. Capital redistribution/return, is one example, where company could return the capital investors have put in, avoiding any Capital gains tax...

Your thoughts/experiences will be greatly appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.