AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Seb, yes I believe you are correct re burning man test. My...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Seb,
    yes I believe you are correct re burning man test. My understanding is that the Marines had jumped ahead to wear trials and were awaiting the burning man / Pyro man test results and there was some talk of the cart before the horse if I remember correctly. I also think this is why the Marines can move (accelerate) quicker to purchasing along with smaller size requests than the regular army who must go through each part of the process in turn. Obviously the 3rd sample passed (with the heaps of FR Nyco on it) but this make the uniforms feel stiff and unmoving, most probably less than the existing full protection being used. the trade off in the 2nd and 1st tiers of application, where the fabric feel is less encumbered will likely be the major selling market. I Imagine that it (the uniform fabric) has insect repellent in it also / UV etc so with the full combination, it will be interesting to see if our partners are also leading the way in this field. No revenue before FY 25 from FR Nyco though as previously stated, but a confirmed contract as a supplier to either of both Marines / Army would be massive .
    I look forward to hearing more on the tactical vest trials " large-scale international military and federal police tactical vest placements" which should be nearing completion and increasing near term demand on that front.
    Neutral or positive cash flow by 01/0124 ? we will see.
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.