RZI 0.00% 37.0¢ raiz invest limited

This clearly got leaked yesterday with volume (relative to the...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This clearly got leaked yesterday with volume (relative to the last few months) lining up on the buy side.

Some nice detailed break ups of Net Flows and progressive adoption of the PLUS option pre- and post-launch, and following the fee increase.

Was a little surprised the QoQ receipts from customers only increase $120k, even with only 1 month of collecting the increased management fee expected it to be closer to $250k.

Anyway, this sets up to be a nice December Quarterly with Operational CF +500k - 750k a chance, this assumes mild customer growth and most accounts remain being charge the monthly fixed fee rather than the % fee (3/4 at FY report).

My only concern is this doesn't incorporate the usage of the non-cash marketing via SWM which I assume will impact cashflow once this arrangement ceases.

Still would like to see more social media marketing through targeted ads etc. I still dont get any on Facebook like I use to.

Anyway this quarter should change sentiment from the market, it certainly did mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13473 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 16500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.