BIT 11.1% 5.0¢ biotron limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-66

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    "BIT will have nearly no expenses seeing as Phase II Trails have been completed"

On what basis you come to that conclusion? You might like to look at past expenditure as a guide. They completed the last human trial in late 2018. Despite no ongoing trials they continued to blow through $3.415mil in 2019 alone. Thats in 2019 dollars before costs for everything blew out.

So can you tell us how this time the expenditure is going to drop to nearly nothing when thats never happened before in 23 years?

"People who purchased options, Will convert as they become in the money."

Not sure you understand options. The entire point of options is to have less capital outlay and be exposed to all the upside after they are above water. As a result options sell for a premium. Converting them prematurely is like throwing money out the window as you instantly lose the premium. The 6c options are already well in the money and have been for weeks. Surely you have noticed that nobody is rushing to convert them. Why you ask? Because doing so would be financial stupidity. So let me ask you why do you state that options holders "Will convert as they become in the money" ?

"We know Phase II Trial results are not to far away, So not long to wait now."

Yeah but nahh. The current HIV trials were originally scheduled to be completed in late 2022. Then early 2023. Then 3rd quarter of 2023. Then "in coming weeks". Then "late 2023". Then back to "in coming weeks" which was most likely a cut and paste from a previous announcement. I've been reading "not long now" for the past 12 months. Given the 4 previous timelines were all breached and its been over a month since we were told "in coming weeks" we really don't need anybody telling us "not long now" when in reality nobody has any idea.

I've got millions of good reasons to want to see this thing fly just the next guy but maybe we can stick just a little closer to the facts. Some of these posts are beyond misleading and most of these statements have absolutely no basis in fact.

PS. This is not unlicensed medical advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $45.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.2¢ 4.6¢ $42.25K 871.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ 221683
Last updated 15.49pm 14/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.