OSL 0.00% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

GekkoWhile I appreciate your insights, it's essential to keep a...

1. 6,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Gekko

While I appreciate your insights, it's essential to keep a broader perspective on the situation.

Here are some points worth considering:

Recent Acquisitions in the Medical Device Space: It's noteworthy that Telix, a well-regarded name in the biotech sector, has just made a move to acquire Lightpoint Medical, a medical device company y'day. This acquisition underscores the value and potential that established biotech players see in the medical device arena.

Interest in OncoSil: Contrary to the perception that there's no interest in OncoSil, public announcements by the company indicate active engagement with potential strategic partners. These discussions, often extensive and confidential, hint at underlying interest.

Anticipation of Key Milestones: Potential partners or investors might be in a 'wait and watch' mode, keeping a close eye on OncoSil's progression, particularly in light of the forthcoming GBA and FDA decisions. A favorable outcome here could radically alter the company's narrative.

Medical Device's Growing Significance: While the current market sentiment may lean towards drug companies, the landscape is ever-evolving. The acquisition by Telix demonstrates that the value and potential of medical devices are being recognized and acted upon.

Challenges with Sales and RCTs: Yes, the current sales numbers and the challenges around RCTs are valid concerns. However, with OncoSil's continuous efforts towards gaining public reimbursements and its ongoing trials, there's potential for a positive turnaround.

There is plenty of potential based on imminent milestones, strategic partnerships, and evolving market dynamics in the biotech and medical devices sectors is significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.4K 900K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 11587612 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10884205 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.