OSL 0.00% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-8

1. 6,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Hello,

I've just been through today's Quarterly Report for OncoSil and there are several noteworthy updates that I think deserve our attention.

These developments, particularly in leadership and upcoming trials, suggest that the company is aligning itself well for future growth.

First off, let's talk about the new key appointments.

Dr Liberatore, a seasoned biopharmaceutical executive, has joined OncoSil, bringing over 25 years of experience in Business Development, R&D, and strategic operational management. Notably, he was the Group COO at Telix Pharmaceuticals (ASX:TLX), a high-performer in the ASX.

Also, Mr Cubbin has been appointed as the Non-Executive Chairman of the OncoSil Board. He comes with a remarkable track record, including 30 years in senior roles and was instrumental at Telix Pharmaceuticals in completing their IPO, raising $270 million, and steering the company to a multi-billion-dollar market cap. The influx of such experienced talent can only bode well for OncoSil's strategic direction.

Now, let's discuss the developments in Germany.

OncoSil is set to receive revenue payments for the provision of the OncoSil™ device used within the clinical trial. This is promising as it not only supports the company financially but also gets their technology into the hands of medical professionals.

Also, the 36 leading university sites in Germany that had submitted NUB requests will have the opportunity to participate in the clinical trial.

The second round of stakeholder meetings with the G-BA was completed on 28th September 2023. These meetings are crucial as they allow the GBA to gather further information that will aid in decision-making for the final coverage with evidence development (CED) study directive.

With the second round of meetings completed, it looks like the fully funded trial in Germany is moving closer to commencement.

I am getting a little bit excited, OncoSil seems to be making significant strides in both leadership and clinical trials, positioning itself well for the future. Given these developments, I think there's cause for cautious optimism as we look toward the next quarter.

Last edited by ozgoldtrader: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $71.14K 11.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 22418167 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.