3DP 10.2% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-101

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I like many other 3DP traders/investors have followed the company since the early days and have also had the opportunity to talk to IO on a number of occasions when issues have concerned me. Glutenfree's posts have also been very useful in tracking the performance of 3DP.

It now amazes me to read all the vitriol being put on IO due to the fall in SP following the rise to around 90 c. As a trader/investor one should always have an exit strategy if things change which often have nothing to do with the company. Looking at the performance of the small startup tech companies most have followed a similar path to 3DP over the same period and many have continued to perform all be it at a slower pace than what was expected at the time SPs were running hot. So just maybe, 3DP will begin to outperform again once CF starts to recover from what ever is the current problem.

I regards to the silence from IO on 3DP's current situation, IO is very well aware of the potential personal liability associated with his position as MD under ASX rules re announcements and to say anything in the current volatile environment would carry significant risk if it turned sour, not withstanding his good intentions in saying it. Give the guy a break as he is under enough pressure to get through the current difficult period which no doubt many other small companies are under.

I am waiting to buy back in once we have more clarity on the cash receipts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.006(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $253.5K 3.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 295868 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 156214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.