3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

It has been really tough reading through these threads over the...

1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    It has been really tough reading through these threads over the past few weeks.

I have loved "conversing" with the large number of long term shareholders, and to see some of them sell all or part of their 3DP holdings recently has been a bit gut wrenching

However, I do understand these decisions to sell some shares after the numbers in the last 2 x quarterlies & in the annual report have been very disappointing.

With 3DP's nett cash operating outflows, which have always been at quite a low level of operating outflows (total of $1.45m outflows for whole of 21/22 FY, and a total of $2.0m outflows for whole of 22/23 FY) now increasing over the past 2 x quarters.

So there is quite rightly some concern over 3DP reverting to being cash flow positive in FY24 - as announced in the last quarterly.

Having re-read the announcements from the past year or two, I remain committed to seeing Pointerra reach it's full potential.

And I am really hoping that there is soon a significant uplift in cash receipts & revenues from a combination of:

US Utilities & Velociti / Amazon starting to spend with Pointerra again - with the program delays now largely done.
    Further recent wins with large utility compnaies - like Enel Colombia & BHI Energy / Westinghouse Electric Co.
    Significant expansions in the Mining & Oil & Gas sector - particularly with some of the Tier 1 clients now also using 3DP in their overseas sites.
    Also a significant expansion in the Transport sector (ports & airports).
    Survey & mapping companies - with the onboarding process now more automated.
    Large Entergy pole / grid inspection program - revenue expected to commence this FY.
    Working with Vulcan Line Tools for the inspection of 50,000 poles as recently announced - which is probably the start of the Entergy 10 year deal.
    Working with Carbonix & Emesent on a number of projects.
    The two Chief Growth Officers really "hitting their straps" after being with the company for quite a few months now.

I will be again be attending the AGM on 22 November.

I doubt that the question time will be on the AGM video, but I am really hoping (in particular) that we get some clarity around the US utility & Amazon program delays, some clarity around whether any larger companies have ceased using the Pointerra platform, and also some clarity around the expected cash flows going forward.
    Last edited by Brett M H: 12/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.