3DP 2.44% 4.2¢ pointerra limited

Yes, it changes my conviction. Data doesn't lie. Trailing twelve...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3724
    Yes, it changes my conviction. Data doesn't lie. Trailing twelve months helps smooth out the issue of lumpy cash receipts timing. Cash receipts are down year on year. Operating costs are up year on year. Revenue is down year on year. It's not looking good.

Announcements lose their significance if the data can't support it. Keep in mind that the company has informed us in their disclaimer that: The information presented in this presentation is subject to change without notice and Pointerra does not have any responsibility or obligation to inform you of any matter arising or coming to their notice, after the date of this presentation, which may affect any matter referred to in this presentation.

There's a near constant claim that *existing* customers are increasing their spend. For this statement to align with the data, we should focus on the word "existing", or rather, which customers are no longer *existing* customers? If customers are (on average) paying more (seemingly in every quarter announcement), then the data infers that a significant amount of customers (in either value or number or both) have decided to cease being customers.

I suspect that the previously and very religiously used ACV severely declined, and to save reporting such poor performance to the market (likely from the inferred loss of significant customers from above), project delays were used an excuse to no longer report it. Where is the new ARR number? Why was it not reported if it has already been decided on? Was it that bad that it's better to not inform the market?

As for can "3DP can survive in the short term"? Well, at the current rate (based on the last 12 months of operations), another capital raising is going to be required sometime within a year (and much sooner if we solely look at the last 2 quarters). However, if institutional, professional and sophisticated investors liked providing capital to Pointerra at 12c, then they'll probably (hopefully) love providing capital to Pointerra at 6c.

I still think the technology holds promise and I continue to hold. Recent contract wins and newly established partnerships indicate that the geospatial market remains interested in the service Pointerrra is offering. However, this can no longer be touted as a growth story until the data proves otherwise. At the end of the day, we need to see customers actually paying to use the service, and paying more in total over time.

I won't be attending the AGM, but I hope questions are asked and that answers are given.
    Last edited by glutenfree: 07/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $31.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $29.80K 690.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 462175 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 25179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ 594373
Last updated 13.22pm 29/04/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.