3DP 1.52% 6.7¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-94

1. 5,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2840
    I certainly remember you being the poster boy for Pointerra for a long while. Ian even publicly thanking you for shining a light on the company. Then you disappeared from view and everyone was asking where you were. Now it's gone against you you're back to do what exactly? Vent against Ian for letting you down when you spent so long singing his praises?

Benefit of hindsight being what it is.

No sour grapes from me. We're all adults here even though some are behaving like children. I'm not particularly happy with where the SP is. I'm not particularly happy with the missteps along the way. No doubt there is room for significant improvement. But it is what it is. Always fascinating to see everybody happy-clapping when things are going swimmingly only to turn into a pack of wild dogs when they're not.

Is the business a failure? Who's buying all the shares on offer? Why has it found support instead of cratering to zero as some here are predicting? If the red flags were so obvious as everyone is now claiming, why didn't they sell out when the going was good and move on to greener pastures? One word. Why is Slattery being viewed as some sort of demi-god who can do no wrong? Look a bit more closely at him. Look a bit more closely at many of his share disposals, and there timing. Look at some of his past and present investee companies. Many also suffering the consequences of a difficult market. Why shouldn't Ian as CEO stand up to an opportunistic investor who comes in with a relatively small investment wanting to shape the company to his vision only to spit the dummy when he doesn't get his way and crash the SP without any thought for shareholders other than himself?

And yes, I was also among those thinking he was a saviour of some description. But that was then, and this is now and Pointerra is still signing significant global enterprise customers to the platform. Would they be doing that if it didn't deliver benefits? What if it's just taking longer than anyone thought to gain all-critical revenue traction? What will happen when it does? What will happen if it doesn't? I'm happy to wait this out.

But I'm not going to cry on HC when my own investment decisions go against me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $19.17K 283.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11393 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 108975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.