3DP 2.70% 3.6¢ pointerra limited

Well counter the orchestrated negativity and purposeful market...

1. 4,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Well counter the orchestrated negativity and purposeful market action, I take a somewhat more optimistic view on the company in the longer term.

Don't disagree that the 4C receipts could have been better, the market is not valuing the recently announced contracts and new partnerships which in this market environment, small tech stocks are not the flavour of the month.

My belief is that 3DP is in a reset mode with the AWS accreditation (this should not be underestimated), new long term contracts, Amazon recommencement and new partnerships etc will turn positive in the coming terms. I recognise that the CEOs exuberance and forecasts may have been overstated or just reflecting the view at the time. I see no crime in this nor do I have an conspiracy theories about 3DP being a lifestyle company or such, there is too much skin in the game by management.

looking fwd to the AGM and messaging along with any media interviews which I think management are obligated to provide in light of today's market response ( albeit it an over reaction imo).

well this is just my opinion and clearly contrary to most (if not all) of todays posts on HC. Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $26.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $6.103K 164.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 482280 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 886257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3603
Last updated 13.00pm 13/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.