MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

You just can't stop yourself with the repetitive digs, that...

1. 7,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6832
    You just can't stop yourself with the repetitive digs, that really just undermine your hard earnt credibility on these forums:

"Nor is Griping, whining, suddenly becoming impatient and demanding a partnership NOW on line."

I didn't gripe, didn't whine, but did dare agree and reply @ddwn's comment of "Bring on the partnerships $$$ - just get it done SI". His comment tongue in cheek sentiment perhaps, but sentiment that dozens of other holders share after MSB's beleaguered history.

People should be free to discuss MSB executive performance (and absence of partnerships) whether you like it or not. My post got 15 upvotes and 4 GA's, in daring to agree with ddwn and suggest, just maybe, just maybe, that the MSB executive team in trial design and strategic approach, might, ALONG with the FDA, just might hold some responsibility to MSB's plight (along with three useful hyperlinks of information for MSB shareholders - perhaps that what the votes were for sneaky.png.

After your litany of insults against me, you ironically now declare "You choose to ignore salient points and make it personal.". What salient points have you made, amidst the litany of insults and personal attacks? Your refusal of absolutely even the lightest critique of Silviu and co. the only obvious one.

Not only do you miss the salient points, you snap at them with venom? The votes of agreement were unlikely for the information I shared. I expanded on my initial post after your condescending remark and then got 26 upvotes and 8 GA's from other investors who have as much right as you on these threads, Ironically its is you who not just ignores the salient points confirmed by other MSB holders, but takes offence at them even being discussed on Hot Copper! Wake up DV. Amongst MSB's complicated history and now plight, Silviu and the executive team are not beyond reproach and undeniably have made strategic and trial design mistakes. My posts neither particularly illuminating or severe on that point, but clearly plenty of investors agree and probably want to discuss those points that you clearly refuse to allow:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5702/5702120-f4d0fd21fc028a03b67499d920f3fc05.jpg

DV you have in the past been an informative poster. Yes we all know you commendably fight the down-rampers and fear a flood. But all you've done on this particular thread is continue to attack and misled on what I and other shareholders have said about SI - no one asked for his head as you inferred. It is you that miss the salient points as shown by the approval of commentary on those points, many shareholders want to at least be able to discuss where SI and co. have perhaps not designed trials or taken the best approach, which you refuse to allow and continue to attack me for merely daring to even suggest two days later.

Meanwhile the stock rallies 5.6% whilst you persist in this crap. There is no "lynch mob". There is just you the self appointed Lone Star Sheriff of Hot Coppersville, shooting down all who dare even whisper about MSB executive performance or dare ask where alluded to partnerships are?
    Last edited by bedger: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.