ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

There are some holders of very large parcels of shares in this...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    There are some holders of very large parcels of shares in this one. eg 17 million traded into the bid a week or so ago. So, big trading days like today where chunky amounts trade isnt (imo) an indicator of market sentiment towards the stock. It is most likely a fairly well off holder of a big parcel getting fed up with the (apparent) complacency of the management and moving on.
    I am not sure Mr Dyer has his finger on the pulse, from his (off the mark) comments accompanying the annual Report and the first strike ADS suffered this year. I am paraphrasing, but "Driving the business harder" was part of his statement (from memory). I think shareholders would accept just doing what you already said you would do in multiple presentations. ie getting the U.S business off the ground, showing drastic improvements (promise after promise ) in monetised trading activity etc etc.
    Tom Triscari has not managed to get the U.S business going, and to my knowledge, has not brought in any new customers either. Exactly what does he do for his $300k a year?
    As B.O.B says above, they do have a reasonable cash runway atm. Plus the recently announced grant of $1mm.
    In a recent presentation it was stated that ~40% of the company is owned by Friends, Family and "Insiders". After the recent cap raise that number would be higher. Presuming none of those people voted against the remuneration report, this mob has pissed off a serious amount of the remaining shareholders in order to get a first strike.
    Lets hope that is enough of a motivator to get this thing to break even and beyond.
    Just IMHO. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 16801785 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11009376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.