AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-17

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There are probably plenty like me. I've held for years (around 8) and read this forum regularly but have never posted. I've constantly longed for positive news and have believed it wasn't far away. I've talked others into investing.
    Plainly AKP is not a scam as there is no upside for the scammers (possible exception of being able to borrow against the share price - but there are far easier ways of borrowing money...).
    Despite my ongoing hope, I cannot reconcile the ongoing messaging from the company and the ongoing failure to produce. Sadly, there isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind that the next quarterly message will essentially be the same as the last 32 quarterlys. ie technical advancement, product is brilliant, industry are anticipatory but due to issues primarily attributable elsewhere, the product is not ready.
    How can the company be wrong each and every time with the timelines? I understand it is ground breaking technology and delays occur but it is not possible, that good faith announced timelines, can be missed each and every time.
    I'm a gambler and not selling but commonsense is starting to take over and this now seems more of a concept than a product.
    Hopefully I'm wrong as I've weighed in from everywhere from $7 - $26.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.