ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

I know, more weekend ramblings from just a shareholder that just...

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I know, more weekend ramblings from just a shareholder that just wants them to succeed.
    But just adding to my previous comment. Firstly, given ADR has now partnered with 3 large US companies in this sector. I can't help but think that any future partnerships in the US and let's face it the US market is huge, is only going to get easier for them as these other companies will see who has proceeded them and also want in.
    Secondly, that large order that has just been delivered to Carecentra (I think) that I can only assume was for sensors alone, how many sensors was it? If the initial order was 437k in value, then let's say as a guessing exercise that a person buying a sensor in a pharmacy would pay around $120 not sure but if that was the case then I could imagine a commercial company buying in bulk would pay say $50-70. So if we worked on $50 per sensor say then that equates to over 8500 sensors bought on their intial order. So it will be interesting to follow this and how soon they can distribute these sensors to their patients. Hoping more regular orders will become the norm.
    How many of those will be fully linked to ADRs platform we don't know, but I'm guessing a lot. So there's more revenue to look forward to soon in regards to per patient per monthly fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.