ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

i give these guys till end of 2024... if they don't get to...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    i give these guys till end of 2024... if they don't get to serious revenue making, cash flow positive, a proven business plan moving forward to reassure share price growth giving return to those that invested in this company/management, we will hit the wall, someone will takeover for crumbs, or we will be delisted.. The market is not excited here as this story has been going toooo long, and at a snail pace.... tens of millions have been invested here to achieve peanuts... the money spent here is huge, the return on investment is criminal... everyone keeps on going on about the big coys invested here, holding massive holdings, as if this is some sort of reassurance.. but its not.... many of the big players/investors lose multi millions every year, but they just write it off against investments that have succeeded.. they usually have a proven track record of return, they take high risks and usually gain returns, if 7 investments come through and 3 don't, they still win win win... its called diversity... the big boy investors here will have this very mentality... IMO Adherium needs to dangle some serious carrots for the next big CR, they haven't proved themselves at all... incoming consolidation, another heavy discounted CR that will smash all current holders.. IF Trudell lay more money at their feet for the next CR, then TO incoming 2024 and at a giveaway price.. meanwhile all directors, board members and alike still get a nice pay along the way and a pay out for shares they hold...

I dont like whats happening here, the trading and the manipulation that has been going on for the last 18 months is dodgy AF ... when you look back over the years, one needs to ask why its taking sooooo long to even get to this point in time...

i so want to eat my words, be proven wrong... happy to be wrong..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.