DBF 0.35% $1.43 duxton farms ltd

So we are going into the Pistachio business, well at least it...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

So we are going into the Pistachio business, well at least it looks that way.

Our debt level is more than our market cap and we really have not made any kind of operational
    profits that could sustain this level of debt or really any debt at the current interest rates

We have old mates, mate, adding another 1 percent to his holding, [it reminds me a bit like how
    old mate who lives on his yacht in the bahamas took control of AACo], I think it is the same
    person who we now lease our/his NT property off of.

So Commbank has given us more rope up to $83 mill in total...but didnt they want us to have a plan
    on how we were going to deal with the already high debt levels[ before this increase] by March next year

Pistachio's are a long term crop, a decade or two before being profitable and big bikkies to
    spend until they mature. When we are trading at half our NTA IMO we should be looking at spending
    as little as possible, because it is likely that we will have to raise capital at some stage and in some
    way that will be dilutionary and the more we spend just means more dilution down the track, like
    spending the 3.5mil on that property boardering Kentucky, it would be perfect if we wernt in such
    a debt hole, but if we are going to do a raise at a discount that $3.5mil could cost end up costing
    us $7mil with a heavily discounted raise

Anyway on a brighter note, I just came back from a job to Perth and checked in on Piambie, there
    were 3 machines on the Glenn Innes property levelling and doing earth works, the slabs of concrete
    were removed from the channel, it was looking better, there was a full sized bus near the shedding so
    maybe we are busing workers in or putting staff up in Mildura/Swan Hill, I really dont know its just a
    total guess, also looked like a huge amount of feed on Piambie, actually looked like canola along the
    main road not far from the main house, though we have been told nothing was planted this year, took
    a few pics of it, the feed on the 700 or so hectares could be very valuable coming into drought

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.005(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $59.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.42 $15.87K 11.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19616 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 3724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.42
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.42 1861
Last updated 15.41pm 06/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.