BET 2.08% 11.8¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-164

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Good points you make , I only joined the forum just over a year ago , only because, certain D heads mislead others on the forum, fake / plastic / revengeful people

All as one needs to do , click on the person’s profile and you will see All their posts, on what they have commented on since their inception on this forum, it remains as written history, it cannot be erased. I invite those that have lots of time on their hands and to read all my posts , I have nothing to hide, my posts are truthful, this is why I am here.and call out the DHeads.and their motives

i find it unjust that some DH posters , who previously held Bet or are even non holders, have so much time on their hands to post what they do , very strange behaviour ?

From my point , I have alot of $ in this stock and have continued to buy at my choosing, I have to say my position is alot higher than Teddys ( no disrespect intended ) but it’s a fact that I now disclose, my real-time disclosure and yes I am happy with my $ investment in this space I know

As Elon recently said , to those who challenged his position in X , GoFyourself

Bet is currently under valued, well below its true market value and it’s clearly growing Globally

This is why I am here, I hope I have made my point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.8¢ $29.49K 244.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 804706 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 1671 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 172570
Last updated 15.52pm 23/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.