SMN 1.32% 38.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

From company release 14th March 2023I doubt there is an issue in...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    From company release 14th March 2023

I doubt there is an issue in respect of the relationship between FAA and SMN given the text below.

SMS completes installation of CVM TM sensor kits on Delta Aircraft

Structural Monitoring Systems Plc (“SMS or “the Company”) (ASX: SMN) is pleased to provide anupdate on the first installation of our CVM TM sensor kits on Delta’s aircraft at the AAR facility inOklahoma in the United States last week.
    The installation took place in front of representatives from Delta Airlines, Boeing, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Anodyne Electrical Manufacturing Corp (AEM) ahead of the FAA’sconsideration of the relevant Boeing Service Bulletin.
    This installation follows the successful fitting of CVM TM sensor kits in 21 Delta aircraft more than 12 months ago which have shown to have performed extremely well, as expected.SMS Chief Technical Officer Trevor Lynch-Staunton, P.Eng, who was present in Oklahoma for theinstallation commented: “The progress last week in Oklahoma during the installation provides a strong foundation for further sensor kits to be installed on Delta aircraft this year.
    “The attendance and effort of all parties has been outstanding since their arrival last Thursday.Mr Lynch-Staunton said that the first day of installation included the training of three AAR technicians and 11 other persons from Boeing, the Federal Aviation Administration and SMS wholly ownedsubsidiary AEM.Boeing was represented by a range of senior personnel from several different engineering unitsincluding Service Bulletin Engineering, Material Process and Engineering, Electrical Systems Routingand Non Destructive Testing.

Those present representing the FAA included those responsible for the Issue Paper and from the FlightStandards, Aircraft Evaluation Division (AED).“I am pleased to report that the installation of all sensors, testing and routing is now complete.“The completion of the installation, that is finalised by the CIC restoration by AAR technicians hasbeen completed and one final PM200 inspection was completed successfully.”

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.3¢ $5.991K 15.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 27655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ 2625
Last updated 14.28pm 10/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.