MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Who knows. As stated previously, we needed cash a long time ago....

1. 11,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2163
    Who knows. As stated previously, we needed cash a long time ago. They have been doing the bare minimum for some time. They complain that the market wasn't receptive to a CR but when we were above 12-14c 10c would've looked good to any broker and SI. I know t's easy to say in hindsight but it's not hindsight. We here called it and knew we needed cash at that time. Even at 5-8c we were talking about it still. So they waited and we all got diluted again and Peter's I'm sure wasn't happy. So in all of this the CEO did a poor job, and may have alienated a few top 20 holders who are may not be interested in propping up the company. We've already had a consolidation, will we need to have that done again if they expect to raise in December? There will have to be some great news in between otherwise we'll need to raise at under .008?

So your investment I believe was a good one on paper, same as mine. We wouldn't have done it otherwise. i keep believing that the company has a future that's why i hold what i have. but here are my 2 biggest concerns going forward.

Our current MC is just over $11 Mill. We are working with Vitrolife and Monash but neither one of these companies (who could buy us in a blink of an eye) are interested (seemingly) to invest in the company at these levels?

Our CEO has been in charge now for many years, the only thing she has actually achieved in all this time regarding sales is less than the bonus she received for performance of first sales of the Felix, and that was in 2021? At what point does she become accountable for the companies position?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 335850 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3584999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.