ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I dont know about more balanced, Im firmly in your corner...

1. 7,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    I dont know about more balanced, Im firmly in your corner regarding Alex Keach, I guess time has healed some of the wounds, and also the fact that he did purchase Murray Meds, which bought us all Nan and the only cash flow positive cannabis business on the ASX.

However Im still not happy that he holds 100 million odd shares here, free shares that he awarded to himself, that he can dump on market any time .

To answer questions with why a lot of us long term holders had issues with Alex Keach there were a lot of the negative traits from Alex, including lies to shareholders, such as claiming we were fully funded until stage 2 of his plan for the Tasmanian site after a capital raising in December 2020, only to be subjected to a capital raise 3 months later and then another one 4 months after that, basically after being told we were fully funded to complete the Tasmanian facility we were subjected to 3 capital raises in under a year and the site wasnt even completed.

After all the 3 raises in a year after being told we were fully funded none of the stages ended up being completed at all. I dont know how much money was sunk into the Tasmanian site, someone good with the financial reports probably could work it out.

Other examples of lies like Alex saying the extraction machine was enroute from Canada, and despite months of emails and calls from shareholders asking about its status, was silent on the whereabouts, only to be told a year after it was due that we werent getting it at all and it was going to sun pharma, so it was never enroute when he claimed it.

Alex Keach also rented his own land to the company , check out what we paid for rent and what rates are around the same area are, wonder why his land is being rented above market rates? and what has this land did for the company? Just lead to bigger losses. Big conflicts of interest, there were other examples of this too .

He also awarded himself performance rights, for achieving milestones that any local fish and shop get in revenue, perofrmance rights rewarded like 43.75 million shares for 1 million in revenue, and then another 43.75 million share for 2.5 mill in revenue, talking revenue not net profit.

Given all this he hardly communicated to the market or shareholders, whilst the share price was going to all time lows there was not one announcement for 7 weeks, despite having a host of information he could give the market as evident by the update that was finally released.

He got paid great salary for years, as well as millions of free shares, whilst not one shareholder was in profit given we were at all time lows. Does leave a bitter taste in your mouth. To be fair though other companies had more egregious examples , like CAN that literally spent over $100 million for failed projects, or AGH who has a CEO taking $950k a year whilst the company is cash strapped and issuing converitble notes at all time lows.

I think ECS is the best cultivator, actually cannabis company period, listed on the ASX, I dont think Alex Keach did much to achieve it other than purchasing Murray Meds with money raised from shareholders. We dont have any business now under ECS that Alex Keach started, they all failed and sold for losses, its all Nans businesses now that we hold and that are thriving .

LoL Dont know if thats what you were going for EWexplorer regarding balance, you will have to ask someone else for positives on Keach, but hopefully this post gives some new holders an idea why there is some negativity from long term holders towards Keach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $27.18K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2924995 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 44894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.