SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-190

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    I’m just following what the price action and order book is showing my dude. I’m sorry if you aren’t able to follow it.

i don’t “complain” if the share price goes up, but I do note the rinse and repeat actions of the sophs and brokers who continually try to push the price up to sell their cheapies to make their coin. Is that happening today? Not so sure, the price action suggests there’s legitimate buying.

Also, that’s ba regarding my price predictions, they’ve been pretty spot on. Remember the last pump and dump by the sophs? The price hit 15 and as everyone was doing victory laps, I said the price would drop back to 12 and was ridiculed - it went back to 12 within the hour.

the price action and order book action doesn’t lie, it’s there for anyone to watch and get an indication of what’s happening. Try it.

i also note your hostility towards me and others who are open and honest about what’s going on here, yet you seem to have little hostility to the uprampers and blinder faithers. I’m guessing you are stuck here and hoping they succeed in their ramping so you can get out?
    Last edited by ExtremeLand: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.