PCK 3.70% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

Sorry, but I think that is being a little naive. Once we get FDA...

1. 10,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    Sorry, but I think that is being a little naive. Once we get FDA then they have already been working with people on the ground to get the sign ons and implementation started. This is not Daffy's first rodeo, and he knows what he is doing. Any company that can see growth ahead will be planning for those moments.

Yes, we can say up to this point it hasn't been great but they are working on the process and learning each time. They can't employ more staff until they can be sure that they need them. FDA will hit the share price hard upwards and then we can at least lesson the dilution for the CR's. The SP down this end kills us. Daffy has made it clear the path forward and the aged care is the area that keep the company ticking over. Basically, aged care is the bread or rice for the company. All the other areas is where we will see the fine wine and caviar.
    Notice I said When, not If we get FDA. As the PCK pest reminds us daily, we are not a device that is 100% diagnosing pain. It is part of the whole picture. So the FDA will have a lot of difficulty denying PCK its clearance. There is no danger for the patience and the only real issue they could find would be privacy. PCK has that sorted already so its not if, but when.

The market overall in the small caps is pretty abysmal. most are sitting at their 52-week lows or close to them, and companies not making revenue or mostly doing R&D are being hammered. Once the markets see, FDA, hospitals, child app, voice and disability, all in 2024 then we will start to see the market wake up to its potential. The biggest issue we've had are delays and the market crash, forcing us to be diluted at abysmal SP and MC.

Only looking at FDA is as i said looking at a small piece of the pie. Aged care is just the starting point. The big stuff is yet to come. All the puzzles are starting to fit into place. Step by step, Daffy is getting the work done. Of course all IMO, but I'm happy to sit and wait for Xmas to come. If I don't see real gains this year, then I'm out. But I doubt I'll ever need to get out from this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $5.627K 205.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315771 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 181781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 4200
Last updated 12.14pm 07/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.