PCK 3.70% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

This is what I understand would be the process. It’s my thoughts...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258

This is what I understand would be the process. It’s my thoughts and I would hope if somebody has further insight or understands the process, Please let me know.
    Let’s just imagine a scenario for a moment.
    1.care home has Xxx beds and gets approached by Painchek.
    Painchek rep pulls out all these case studies and shows manager positive results from other users.
    2. Manager says “we have a great team and we don’t need to spend more money on a already tight budget!
    3. Painchek offer to prove it will save time and money long term. Additionally it will improve patient care, reduce drug costs, reduce behavioural consequences and falls. Most importantly it will give your patient a pain profile for the future.
    4. Care home say “Ok trial it for 3 months and we will see if it fits.
    5. Trial commences after “train the trainer” for the care home is trained. (This may take days,weeks,months)
    6. Care home is pleased with results! ( now 3-4 months have passed. Training+trial+result compilation.)
    7. Care home organises trainer to train nurses.( Again could take several weeks to get all personnel trained.
    8. IT have now integrated Painchek into care homes systems. It’s tested and confirmed good to go.
    9.Nurse inputs patient’s name and starts process.
    10. Revenue begins.
    Go to woe, Up to six months.
    That is why the larger care homes( with multiple homes under one banner) are gold compared to the small individual private homes.
    The larger chains are obviously less labour intensive per bed. Also hopefully the smaller homes will be able to come onboard without trials, simply contract,train and implement.
    I hope this helps us to understand why it has taken so long to gain traction in a extremely fickle market.
    I think we have done the hard yards now and should really begin to reap the rewards. Trials are done here, NZ,UK
    Wales, Scotland, Disabled Hospital.
    Now comes the training and implementation and I expect that rate to explode in the coming quarters.
    That will be right in time for FDA, and exponential take up curve of the kids app.
    DYOR. This is only my humble opinion and if it’s wrong please feel free to correct it.
    Cheers Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $5.627K 205.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315771 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 181781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 4200
Last updated 12.14pm 07/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.