DEM 0.00% 12.0¢ de.mem limited

I'm looking for any potential upside catalysts in the near to...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm looking for any potential upside catalysts in the near to medium term, and the closest I could find was the GO membranes. Digging deeper, it actually looks very worrying.

From various news articles published in Q2 2022, and DEM own press releases,

De.mem intends to promote Purafy’s domestic water treatment products into Australia and Singapore initially.
    The commercial launch into the North American and Australian markets is pending the completion of regulatory product certifications, which are expected to be achieved within the next 6-12 months.
    De.mem conservatively estimates its revenues from the new partnership during the initial market introduction phase at approx. $300k and $750k in year 1 and 2 from the product certification respectively, for the North American and Australian markets only. There is substantial additional growth potential beyond year 2, and from the launch of the technology into other regions

In the Q2 2023 quarterly update, they mentioned that commercial launch is expected in H2 2023.

We are now sitting in Q1 2024. Deadlines have come and gone with no indication on why they were missed or any guidance on what the next steps are. The Board should be accountable for the statements that they make, and we deserve an explanation of what went wrong.

Though honestly 1million in revenue over 2 years won't move the market cap much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $360 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23139 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.