TRP 0.00% 22.0¢ tissue repair ltd

I've had my fair share of bad picks, the lesson I've...

1. Eqz
    3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    I've had my fair share of bad picks, the lesson I've learnt is always cut your losses early.

If you look at TRP from a pure IP valuation stand point, it's clearly undervalued. The market has placed absolutely no monetary value to its IP. 

This is, despite the fact that there is a very strong likelihood the phase 3 results will be just as strong as the phase 2 read out. There has been no significant new products in this segment for decades, so the market opportunity is significant... 

I'm working on my own research report that I'd like to post on the floor here for new investors (when its ready).

The problem that we have right now is liquidity is so tight and the market cap is so small. There's no volume to invite more eyes onto the stock, which then further dries up liquidy and keeps the market cap suppressed. Very unlikely any fund managers are going to buy stocks at this end of the town, it's just way too risky, so retail are the only ones that are going to move the price.

I am buying small parcels here in there as I continue to build my position, ideally, it would be great to pick up a larger parcels in June, July.

It won't take much to get back to $.60 and above within the next 12 months, I would highly recommend averaging down if you have the funds available to do so. 

The only concern I have with this company is the fact that the co-founder has picked himself up a new job. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29027 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 43477 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.