BIT 4.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-179

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hey GiddYup

I think youre right in terms of the delay being unexpected. I think the reasons for it could be better than simply delays in processing (the reference to putting correct information in files suggests more advanced analysis to me..). More samples than expected would presumably relate to a further attempt to clarify imo. I suppose you could argue additional information was sought for good or bad reasons. Cant disagree better clarification would be ideal.

For me ... I think we have something that works here, but I suspect for whatever reason they think (as stated) its better purposed for more severe scenarios (the reference to target market and BP presentation in statement). The fact that BIT goes on to comment in regard to broader applications later makes me suspect it potentially due to strategy... pricing, desired BP purchase price point, maybe Patent, and potentially issues such the reduction of COVID severity.

How do you sell the same drug for 2 or more purposes at different price points ? Possible, maybe due to one being a composite. But, not easy right? Consumer arbitrage is possible. Once you have the cream from a market, it doesnt matter. No competition upfront, Price inelastic... so BP want to retain income to pay for previous costs, we want to get paid, the world wants a solution....nothing abnormal here tbh...price point is not going to be $50 in the west initially, its probably going to be in the $1000's or more. 120m or so affected globally, say 30% in accessible markets.... price variance between markets as normal. In 3 to 5 yrs price point down, volume up.

Possibly also as I think you (?) suggested previously it has minor side effects (runny nose whatever) and these wont be tolerated by someone who basically has a 'cold'.

People with severe disease eg long covid however will tolerate ST side affects of treatment eg chemo.

Im not sure if you saw earlier but Wikipedia search of 225 suggests that BIT 225 is unlikely to develop resistance. But on assumption truth is betwixt both views, it also makes sense to utilise 225 on more severe cases.

Personally, I dont think they have yet received everything they need to formally present to market. But I do believe they have a sense of what they've achieved (if I recall correctly they said something like 'primarily in the hands of CRO'.)

So in my view they know (ish), they as you say are not in control of the final result presentation. I think they're either frustrated at the rate of progress, or at being disbelived by those on the sidelines (hence the reiterating of coming weeks). Per above, I tend to agree they should provide greater clarification... but what if that clarification was positive or negative ... prematurely?

Maybe theyre walking the most logical line here? As I say above. I think we have been told where this at with the TM comments (imo) ie it works, but its best for this purpose.. I read into that that BP are if not around a boardroom, having coffees

What astounds me is that people dont seem to comprehend the significance of what it means to achieve outright success here. It will be world changing, and there will be a lot of eyes on it, wanting to decry it... as there are here. They MUST dot all i's and cross t's here. For anyone who knows Drs personally, they're an exacting breed imo, especially in the educational/ theoretical realm.

I think whilst its not impossible, its highly unlikely that the conspiracy theories prevail here. A lot of people would be taking unnecessary risk, for a protracted period, when they dont need to, and theyre credible otherwise. Why not just rip the band-aid off ? Especially if as has been suggested theyre so indifferent to investors, retiring etc.

@WelshBuffett complimented my optimism yesterday...stock wise, I mean how could you not be ? Downside vs Upside here imo.

Dont get me wrong I here bcs I want to keep across a breadth of thought on this play bcs it is near binary, but objective logic vs emotive frustration must be distinguished. And of course we cant dismiss the possibility that MM is waiting for Footmax and Lux to jump in... after all their kind words

Position size key for me here. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $13.69K 278.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 61814
Last updated 13.21pm 17/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.