AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-47

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    very true.

A major problem with software development in particular (it may apply to chip development as well) is that it is notoriously difficult to monitor progress. Until it is all done there is next to nothing to see (unlike building construction, where anything done is visible immediately).

So only after it is all done it is possible to see if it works. A bit like a rocket - it may look really good, but you only know for sure when you launch it.

Many years ago I got an award from the CEO for some software I did. In reply I congratulated the CEO for recognising my work and related the story of my nephew, a builder, who just a week earlier won a housing industry award. I pointed out that his building is in plain sight for every one to see, but my software is in the bowels of some system and impossible for anyone to make a judgement about it, let alone know it is there. So I thanked the CEO for understanding what I had done.

These audiopixel speakers will be the same - once in devices nobody will notice them. As it should be. If they work well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.