PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks MozzWhenever perceived bad news is issued there seems to...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks Mozz

Whenever perceived bad news is issued there seems to be some shots put across your bow, I can only assume you have other people’s account no.s and are buying on their behalf without letting them know, I only blame myself for the shares I have purchased, i did my own research on the science but probably not enough on the management

As I have mentioned before, I am here for the long haul.
    It seems like a long time since we have had good news ( I honestly don’t consider a presentation trip away good news with the SP so low) , so many timelines missed and I have heard the blockbuster speech too many times to count as well as the partnership one. PR said at the AGM they where focused on lifting the SP and since stating that 2 months ago it has dropped a further 25%, MPS data is 8 weeks overdue and still no new board members to make the necessary decisions to turn things around.
    Yes I and many more on here have seen, heard and been through a lot, however I feel more concerned now than I have ever been.
    I do feel things will turn soon….. I just don’t know if I am just hoping though.

Shout out to Mixedbag, thanks for sharing… I have just under $1 mil invested, hope something turn for us soon, but good to hear from a professional in the field

Good luck to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.