PAR 2.00% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-52

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Terrible reflection on CEO and CFO again with the misleading on spend for the quarter, especially based on the prior quarter spend and forecast. Amazing the sentiment change here in the last 12 months. I suspect PR just didn't foresee the challenges of transforming from ideas and early trials to developing into a late stage / commercial biotech. He and the board (what's left of a board!) lack something.

Appointing a decent Chair soon might help - they need help at the top end. Also board independent board members. IMO

There is great disparity between trial data and the Management / financial performance. I can't see too much wrong with the trial data and progress. The market seems to be screaming for something to replace pain medication and perhaps prevent a lot of surgery. Trouble is there's a whole other side of running a listed company. If it wasn't already, PR has lost so much credibility over recent months. Why he came back to the CEO role is beyond me.

I hope the MPS data is strong and they get even a less than ideal deal in place to help with funding.
    2 mg confirmation will be nice but I no longer think this will be a SP catalyst.
    They don't have much hand now on an early deal for OA IMO.
    At this stage of development, I don't see them going under but as a last resort in 6-12 months it may need to pen a partnership deal to complete the program but enterprise value has been destroyed at this point.

Look forward to next week. Totally understand those fed up and selling even at these levels. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $187.1K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47906 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 13363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.