IMU 0.00% 6.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-84

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4738

Excellent posts Davy and Zior, as usual. Many good points, especially in the way LC operates.

Davy, I think you may well be close to the mark when you say ...

“reflecting on LC's interview comment a couple of days ago that "I see a real path for future approvals, but I see an even a ...a just a delightful path where we could partner with big Pharma, so that we can get this out there sooner, faster for patients." For me - that's as much of a hint as she can make that a $$$ deal is close.”

I am thinking along similar lines.

Hi Ibraz4me,

You raise an interesting point. Why did Precision go with IMU? Well, there are a number of possibilities.

• They may have needed cash urgently ... but I think that’s unlikely.

• They may have been persuaded by a 3rd party, one they had confidence in, and with who they had already been exploring a way forward ie. Chimeric. ... quite possible.

• They may have been influenced by one of the world’s greatest Oncologists. ie Yuman Fong ... also quite possible. He has great influence in the oncology world.

• They may have been gob-smacked by the quality and depth of Team IMU ... possible.

• They may have liked what IMU were doing with OVs ... The FDA certainly does.

• They might believe that onCARlytics is not only a stroke of genius, but the perfect fit for azel-cel, ie. the perfect combo ... so huge royalty payments heading Precision’s way for a very long time.

It could be all of the above, some of the above, or none of them. We will never know.

What I do believe is that the purchase of azel-cel and the production facility, was a master-stroke on the part of the IMU team, and very likely ‘put to bed’ by Monil Shah, a doctor with over 20 years of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry experience in oncology drug development.

Interesting times ahead.

All opinion, of course.

Last edited by Outlander2: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $647.9K 9.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 309078 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 759722 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 3602017
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.