SOV 1.75% 2.8¢ sovereign cloud holdings limited

With the Broadcom acquisition of VMware, all the VCPP partner...

1. 1,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1958
    With the Broadcom acquisition of VMware, all the VCPP partner agreements have been terminated and only partners spending $1m in licencing per year are being invited to the new program, everyone else is being shafted. Do some Reddit / google search on Broadcom vmware vcpp

Broadcom will increase the cost of licencing by 25% year on end is my estimates. They have done it with all their recent takeovers.

I know this all because I have already spent more than the required $1m in VMware VCPP program, yes I am in the same market but my sales are 3x higher at monthly recurring and also TCV.

I bet the board hasn't got the slightest clue of whats coming. Well, I hope I am wrong but I am sure I haven't seen AUCloud at the VMware technical advisory board when we were invited and were VERY vocal about all our concerns and issues around licencing costs which now have been proven to be a real issue for 2024.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5924/5924601-e168552dff05814f67705c7e2168943b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.