UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Today's quarterly was what I was hoping for. I didn't expect...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    Today's quarterly was what I was hoping for. I didn't expect giant leaps in revenues and definitely not a decrease but the increase we did see is sustainable and will now begin to compound. Idan has done all that he told us he would and is clearly running a tight ship as far as controlled expenditure goes. "A wider general public launch of the self-service platform in Q3 FY24" has come unexpectedly soon, i.e. sometime in the next 8 weeks. The soft launch to selected clients at the very end of last year has obviously gone very well indeed. Some of the other areas of customer development and engagement will be very exciting in the near term, not to mention contributing to revenue growth. This growth will become exponential sooner than we think the way Idan and his team are progressing. "UNITH recognized a non-cash fair value gain of $2.0 million on theinvestment in Audiostack." All this with our M/C at only 18m. Not bad eh?
    I was glad there was no mention of our rat infestation, chief pest controller Sytze will exterminate the pest problem quickly enough and Idan is clearly not being distracted.
    I did find it a little unusual that our Big5 Tech client didn't get a mention but I'll take that as no news being good news however I'm sure that will be covered next week during the webinar.
    The subject of a CR has been mentioned many times today and is important but we must understand that this is inevitable in what is at this point a micro-cap business. It's a fact of life at this end of town. If one happens in the next 2,3 or 4 months then so be it and it won't be the last. It didn't stop me buying more shares this arvo. A pip or two at this point means nothing so I was happy to pick up more shares at these prices. If a CR comes then as @gassed said, the price will hopefully be a lot higher than today's anyway. It will be a game changer though if enough of the right sort of news can be justifiably released over the next 6 months leading to all the 6c options being exercised. That would give Idan plenty of financial ammo which will benefit all of us. I would certainly not be writing these off at this point given what we have on the boil.
    I think we can agree that It's been a nice positive way to end January and I for one couldn't be happier being a shareholder.
    Cheers all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.833K 544.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1119303 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.