AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

I may be entirely mistaken, as is often the case, but upon...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I may be entirely mistaken, as is often the case, but upon reviewing the comments released in yesterday’s Quarterly 4C regarding the evaluation of a potential dual listing on NASDAQ and ASX, I noted the mention of a “successor’s entity” in the context of the dual listing.

I believe that such language is commonly included in these communications to account for the possibility of changes in Anteris’s structure or legal status. (This could potentially be a significant clue.)

This provision is standard to ensure that the evaluation for a dual listing extends to any entity that might succeed Anteris in the future due to corporate actions like mergers, acquisitions, or other transformative events.

They add a notable caveat, emphasising that the mention of a “successor’s entity” does not necessarily imply ongoing discussions about a merger or takeover at this stage. However, it establishes a framework for the continuation of the evaluation process, even if there are changes in the corporate structure.

Others thoughts

Getting exciting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.