RAD 0.00% 3.4¢ radiopharm theranostics limited

Yeah, I guess they could split one of the three assets we're...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Yeah, I guess they could split one of the three assets we're focusing on with someone like Lantheus.

Lantheus have worldwide rights to RAD203 imaging whilst we have the China rights. I'd expect that the phase II results should come out fairly shortly. I don't know how it works from then on - whether we'd need to do a separate phase 3 trial for the Chinese authorities, or if its us hanging onto Lantheus the whole time and submitting their final data to China at the end. It's also a data sharing agreement, so whether Lantheus would like to pay us some money upfront and take a percentage of RAD204 therapeutic side of things is an option.

From the presentation it also indicates that after the phase 1 RAD301 they'd go straight into a pivotal imaging trial, which would be excellent. I think best case scenario here is lantheus giving us an upfront payment for a % of one of our assets to get us through to getting one of them over the line, to then start bringing in capital to progress our other indications. We really just need to manage to get one imaging agent on the market and we'll be very sweet (not that simple I know). Other option is them buying the China rights off of us for RAD203 if the phase II is positive, however I see that at present to be the closest shot on target to any form of revenue so would prefer we kept it and partnered with them on the therapeutic agent.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5928/5928844-adffa4acd043c6cc1b2fc3f30e4ecf7b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 217940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.