OSL 0.00% 1.3¢ oncosil medical ltd

Dear Gekkowolf, Gordon Gekko,I understand your concern about...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Dear Gekkowolf, Gordon Gekko,

I understand your concern about Oncosil's financial status, particularly highlighting the 2.1 quarters of funding left. It's a valid point for discussion, but it's important to view it within a broader context.In the biotech sector, companies like Oncosil often undergo extensive periods of research and development, which can require substantial investment before reaching a stage of profitability.

The current cash runway might appear limited, but this is a common scenario in our industry, and not necessarily a sign of impending trouble.It's also crucial to consider potential avenues for additional funding that Oncosil might be pursuing. These could include as mentioned at the AGM, strategic partnerships, securing grants, or even new rounds of investment, which are typical strategies for companies at this stage.

The question "Then what?" is indeed significant. In response, we should look to Oncosil's management team, who are responsible for planning and executing strategies to navigate through such financial challenges. Good governance in any company, especially in high-stakes industries like biotech, involves preparing for various scenarios and securing the company's future.

Moreover, focusing solely on the current funding without considering recent developments in clinical trials, potential regulatory approvals, or market opportunities might not give a complete picture of Oncosil's prospects.

In summary, while keeping an eye on the financial metrics is essential, it's equally important to understand the typical lifecycle of biotech companies and the various strategies they employ for long-term success.

Let's not lose sight of the broader potential and the innovative strides Oncosil is making in its field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.