IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Thanks Stevo - but a few home truths for you to consider:1. The...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks Stevo - but a few home truths for you to consider:

1. The BoD and BP have treated Aussie shareholders with contempt for the last four years.

2. The lack of reporting on the Oz Phase 1 trial was a disgrace. The trial had zero mainstream publicity. If BP couldn't get down to Oz to promote the trial (because of Covid restrictions), then IBX should have engaged a local prominent Oz personality to do the publicity circuit. How much would that have cost? Possibly $100,00 AUD? Instead BP proceeded to do interviews on financial sites. As if a female facing possible breast cancer is going to be looking at friggin' financial sites. As I recall, the trial took 30 months with very little reporting, leaving shareholders in the dark. Unfortunately, In my estimate, BP has zero insight into his behaviour.

3. In the company's Oct 2013 Quarterly, at 8.5, reproduced here for your edification, Stevo:

8.5 Estimated quarters of funding available (item 8.4 divided by item 8.1) 30.4

So the company, just 13 weeks ago, was saying, that they had 30.4 Quarters of funding available. So in excess of 7.5 years up front funding available.

Yet in the company's latest Quarterly report - well basically they say that the company is broke.

That drastic change in Imagion's financial circumstances took place over a piddling 13 weeks, Stevo. Think about that. As I keep saying Stevo - BP and the BoD of this company have no shame or insight into their behaviour.

No wonder Briggs did a runner when asked to sign off on the latest Quarterley. Who wouldn't? He probably looked at the Oct 2013 Quarterley and was comforted by that 30.4 figure only to be confronted by the BoD asking him to sign off on the January 2024 Quarterley implosion.

And what partner or joint venturer is going to involve themselves in a deal with Imagion while these tossers are in charge? It's simply not going to happen. They will wait until it goes into possible Receivership and pick off the best assets.

I won't bother going into BP and the BoD not buying any shares in Imagion. They just left that to the the silly Australians, 8,000 miles away.

Turning now to your behaviour on this site, Stevo. You've been a relentless upramper of this stock for a number of years. I'll just leave it at that.

Regards
    Stretguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.