IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I don't need to be, just to read the presented results. Imaging...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I don't need to be, just to read the presented results.

Imaging science research training goes a long way though to decipher what a crapy trial design and useless presented results these are.
    You are clearly not an imaging biotech science based person.

I am not prepared to bring you up to speed to understand why this presented result release is at junior high school standard at best. That would take a very long time but I encourage you to print out this release and show/email whatever way you like to a radiologist for their opinion to ease your mind.

I fully understand that the majority of public investors wouldn't understand the importance of a meaningful trial design and what the results really mean but there is one line in the first paragraph that any layperson should shake their head about. See below.

"The trial ......showed that blinded radiologists MAY be able to distnguish suspicious lymph nodes..."

Let me tell you that you will never see a tech company become a FIC or BIC company in their field with the descriptive word 'MAY' used to describe results. Surely any Tom, Dick and Harriet can understand that. This really says a lot about the standard and quality about the IBX board.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.