3DP 2.70% 3.6¢ pointerra limited

Aaarrrgghh!This company is so frustrating to decide what to do...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Aaarrrgghh!

This company is so frustrating to decide what to do from an investment perspective!!!
    This post is not a rant, a finger pointing exercise, or to be construed as down or up ramping in anyway.
    I am not looking for an answer to my conundrum from another poster, just sharing my personal views that surely others have.
    I was a holder of this stock since 2018. Sold out for a very small loss recently and I am finding it hard to move on.
    My head says go, my gut tells me its worth another try but at what price??
    I don't trade, my preference is to invest for the long term.

Some of my thinking
    • I am invested in another micro-cap company that is trading at 0.027c. Will turnover around $50M in revenue this FY has been EBITDA positive for the past 6 quarters and is currently trading at 0.027c.
    • In comparison, 3DP may do $10M in revenue this FY, is not EBITDA positive and is currently trading at 0.043c.
    • That does my head in and that is my dilemma (I am not considering the difference in SOI between the companies, just their potential and current financial performance).
    • 3DP has a bigger TAM and its financial fortunes can turnaround quickly on the back of a GM of 90%.
    • I want to trust management but I have been bitterly disappointed with how they have communicated to the market over the past 12 - 24 months, yet when I first invested in this business I thought the exact opposite.
    • The founder putting money in does not sway me to invest but I respect that this financial support has been provided, although I would have much preferred the recent investment to have included members of the executive management team.
    • The customer base is so much better than it was in 2018 and the potential customer pipeline has vastly improved.....it does make me wonder if the SP may be a fair reflection of 3DP's potential (not recent financial performance).
    • The financial figures for the past 12 mths have been crap and that's why my head says go.
    • Shit I hate this (lol)...what cognitive biases am I suffering... other than the obvious ones rolleyes.png

Anyway, I am going to sit on the side lines and watch for a while. I am so conflicted as to what to do, yet when I do decide, I won't be announcing it in this forum. I just wanted now to give what I hope, is an honest balanced view of one lonely investor's conflicted decision making process when it comes to a company like this.

To many investors here I want to give you a sincere thank you for your many quality and engaging posts.

Ian
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5932/5932162-ce986ef37361e4c86839a95e3463937f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $26.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $32.55K 894.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397196 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1046547 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ 331959
Last updated 15.25pm 08/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.